vic·tor (vĭk′tər) n. (latin in origin meaning winner, conquer or champion)
Example: ONE that wins a contest or competition.
ONE’s closing event will bring our audience of dancers, teachers, directors, choreographers and parents an evening full of modern and chic elements to celebrate the achievements of our dancers.
The Victor Awards will primarily offer an event to honour and recognize the top award performances of the ONE National Dance Finals. The awards ceremony will offer dancers a professional yet dramatic way to be rewarded for their efforts during the week at Nationals. Awards that will be announced at The Victor Awards include:
- The ONE Overall Part-Time Group
- Part-Time Choreography Award
- Top Production
- Mini Choreography Award
- Junior Choreography Award
- Intermediate Choreography Award
- Senior Choreography Award
- ONE of a Kind Entertainment Award Mini
- ONE of a Kind Entertainment Award Junior
- ONE of a Kind Entertainment Award Intermediate
- ONE of a Kind Entertainment Award Senior
- ONE of a Kind Technical Excellence Award Mini
- ONE of a Kind Technical Excellence Award Junior
- ONE of a Kind Technical Excellence Award Intermediate
- ONE of a Kind Technical Excellence Award Senior
- High Score Ballet 12 and under
- High Score Ballet 13 and over
- High Score Jazz 12 and under
- High Score Jazz 13 and over
- High Score Tap 12 and under
- High Score Tap 13 and over
- High Score Hip Hop 12 and under
- High Score Hip Hop 13 and over
- High Score Acro 12 and under
- High Score Acro 13 and over
- High Score Musical Theatre/Song & Dance 12 and under
- High Score Musical Theatre/Song & Dance 13 and over
- High Score Contemp/Modern 12 and under
- High Score Contemp/Modern 13 and over
- High Score Lyrical 12 and under
- High Score Lyrical 13 and over
- High Score Open 12 and under
- High Score Open 13 and over
- ONE Shot Solo Competition Mini
- ONE Shot Solo Competition Junior
- ONE Shot Solo Competition Intermediate
- ONE Shot Solo Competition Senior
- The ONE
- The ONE Runner Up
In conjunction with The Victor Awards, ONE presents A Black and Gold Affair. The evening will include dinner (buffet/food station style), music, entertainment and a dance floor where everyone can let loose for the evening. The evening will provide everyone with an opportunity to celebrate with other dancers, teachers, choreographers and parents; therefore we warmly invite everyone to attend.
The Victors is a party chic event where we encourage everyone to dress or accessorize in the colour scheme of the evening - Black and Gold. Don’t let wardrobe concerns keep you away though...just wear your best black and/or gold outfit!
- Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Location: Orange County Convention Center, Hall WE2
- Price per person: $75 USD Adult / $63 USD 12 and under (price excludes service fees; prices increase as of July 9, 2018; Please note: prices are as of July 2017 and may be subject to change.
- Please note that a more detailed and formal agenda will be provided to ticket holders closer to the event date.
Join us at this extravagant event to see who will be… The ONE Victor!
Click the below link to purchase your Victor Gala tickets today!