ONE NATIONAL DANCE FINALS
- Details regarding online registration will follow your commitment via a deposit.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 is due by November 31st, 2017. Please note: A HOLD is only valid once a deposit has been paid.
- Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis and are limited to the amount of time available. Book early to avoid disappointment!
- All entry information must be submitted via our online registration system by March 31st, 2018.
- Full payment on entries is due by May 1st, 2018.
- We can only guarantee space for the attendees that submit their entry information and full payment by the cut off date of March 31st, 2018.
- Please include any dancers who will be interested in participating in the ONE on ONE Improv category. There will be no registration accepted for this challenge at the event.
- Payments, once made, are FINAL. Please refer to our rules and regulations.
Any studio that has not attended a MOVE, Be Dance or Fever regional event that would like to compete at ONE National Dance Finals, must go through a prequalification round at ONE. Routines registered for the prequalifying round will receive a schedule alongside the schedule for the finals. Solos and Duets/ Trios do not need to prequalify to compete in the finals for ONE. However, Solos must prequalify and receive a score of 90 or higher to compete in One Shot: The Solo Competition.
Special for the Teachers
- Studio Directors will also receive a ONE Studio Bag filled with goodies that will assist in making your experience more enjoyable.
- All participating teachers are invited to attend the complimentary Meet and Greet Breakfast, which will be held at the conference centre on the first day of competition.
- All participating teachers are invited to attend the Teacher Cocktail Party. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
- Complimentary tickets, and VIP seating will be provided for The Victors: A Black and Gold Affair, our final awards show and celebration.
To find out about our ADDITIONAL Studio Director REBATES/REWARDS please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).